Your shopping cart is empty!
We understand situations may arise. If you decide to cancel, no fee is charged on orders that have not shipped. However, a return shipping fee is deducted from refunds on items that have been shipped. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are shipped no later than the next business day.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you decide to return your order within 30 days from the date of delivery,
- A pre-paid return shipping label will be provided along with instructions on how to arrange a pickup with FedEx.
If the reason for return is not a result of an error at Best Price Mattress, $10 flat shipping cost will be deducted from your refund unless your item qualifies for a free return.
- Items must be properly packed and ready for FedEx to pick up. Additional boxes and packing material are not provided.
- After 30 days from the date a delivery, returns are eligible when covered by warranty.
- A 10% - 40% return processing fee is assessed on items that are damaged, decompressed from opened compression polybag and/or otherwise not in original condition.
- Return processing fees are waived for defective items. Please allow one week after the returned item has been received and inspected for the refund to be processed.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 383-2230 for cancels or returns.
Please read this Limited Warranty
carefully. To maintain your Warranty, you will need to comply with the
conditions stated here. This warranty is for manufacturing defects only
and does not cover changing comfort preferences.
1. Please maintain this
Warranty Statement in a safe place along with your original dated sales
receipt that indicates you are the original purchaser. Please do not cut
off the white law tag on your mattress or pillow as this contains
valuable information about your product. Do not bend or fold your
mattress; do not try to get it back in to the original box. If you need
to exchange your Best Price mattress, please follow the specified
exchange-policy instructions (call Best Price Mattress store where you
purchase from first). When moving your Best Price Mattress after initial
use, please be sure that it is properly supported and protected; carry
on its side when moving.
2. Best Price Mattress- branded mattresses come with
a 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects that may compromise
the sleep quality provided by the mattress. Best Mattress Bed Frames
come with a 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects that may
compromise the sleep quality provided by the frame. The start date
begins on the date of purchase and an original sales receipt is required
to establish the start date of this warranty. There is no expressed
manufacturing warranty for Best Price Mattress products that are not
specifically listed here.
3. Mattress manufacturing defects include;
4. Mattress manufacturing defects DO NOT include;
5. Foundation manufacturing defects include;
6. Foundation manufacturing defects DO NOT include;
7. This warranty applies only to the products listed here and only when consumers, who purchased them from Best Price Mattress as a new product, have properly used them. Proper use means using the mattress on a firm, rigid and smooth surface that supports the entire mattress INCLUDING THE CENTER such as a bed platform, box spring, Best Price Mattress Bed Frame foundation. Proper use also means that the product was not abused by the consumer, as defined by the manufacturer. Replacement of one piece or part of the product does not constitute agreement to replace other parts. The warranty period does not get extended from the original purchase date if replacement parts are required.